..........

YoungMe Music Daily Hits!

Introducing: >YoungMe<

So yesterday marks my first full week of my site..Im just under 1,000 views, which really is a miscount because i didnt add the view tracker till the third day..Im at 175 posts and am slowly spreading my page out to my viewers..Music is a key part to todays society, it allows for diverse expression and the creation of unique artists..My goal here is to simply share the best music with the rest of the world..You can learn everything from music..Every artists brings a different approach, different stories and different struggles..Its with this, that Hip-Hop has been able to grow and expand so much from its first creation only 20 years ago..If you enjoy music as much as i do, then feel free to stop by my site and spread my name..Propz to my fans, stay up!!

5.18.2008

Hot Boy Member Turk Getting Out of Jail?


Lil Waynes fellow Hot Boys member Turk, or as the government knows him Tab Virgil Jr., might be getting out of jail soon. Turk was arrested in 2004 after a drug raid went bad in Memphis, TN. Turk was charged with second-degree murder for shooting a SWAT team member and took a “best interest plea,” which means he disputed some of the charges, but agreed on a set punishment. He was sentenced to 10 years behind bars and pleaded guilty to being a felon in possession of a firearm.

His lawyers appealed and he was granted to make oral arguments before the judge. The Court of Criminal Appeals rescinded Turk’s guilty plea, ruling that the rapper entered the plea without fully understanding the consequences. May 27 is the big day where Turk will find out if he will be released on time served, or if he will get a new trial.

“I’ll be home by the summer,” he recently said. “My whole time was fighting, man. Just trying to get back in court and get back out. That’s how I stayed focused.” Turk said he’s written about seven albums worth of material, using instrumentals from current music tracks and beats he conjured up with his imagination. “The only thing I benefited from with this time is a good relationship with my soon-to-be wife,” Turk explained. “And I done wrote so many songs that when I get out, I’ma be ahead of the game. I feel like once I just get out and put some beats to it … I can’t lose. I can’t fail. It’s gonna be all about Turk. Trust me.”

THAT WOULD BE TIGHT...

No comments: